Sunday, November 28, 2010

X-Mas lights


This was the first time I have hung x-mas lights.  From what I gather, the weekend after Thanksgiving is when most peeps do this sort of thing.  I honestly can't see myself doing this sort of thing, but my friend Chris (pictured) thinks it will happen to me one day. 
"Just you wait and see", he says.
Hog wash, I'm gonna keep on being anti-decorative and be as minimal about this holiday as possible, not out of scroogyness, but mainly because I am more of a minimalist, which is how my pops raised me.
At any rate, Chris and I hung the shit out of those lights and I'm pretty sure people were impressed i.e. his wife and 1 year old. Boom.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, we truly were impressed. You should see this place tonight. It looks like the freakin' Grizwald's house! BOOM!

    ReplyDelete