Thursday, November 18, 2010

Whoa, here she comes.


I recently went to a yard sale down the street from my apartment and scored on some records.  These people were selling their stuff for next to nothing.  Ten records for $1.00!  I scored an original MJ - Thriller album, a variety of random 80's and two copies of Hall & Oates - Rock 'N Soul Part 1.  Ya, two.  so once i burn through the first record, i can do it all over again. 
Check that cover art. Two men arm wrestling, possibly over the maneater of which they sing.  Boy, I've been down that road, so I feel ya, fellas.  Personally, I think the guy on the right with the slick 'tache is in for the win.  Maybe its the rolled up sleeve, maybe its the slight lean towards him from the other guy, or maybe its the simple power of the 'tache.  It's like what Sun Tzu wrote in The Art of War: all battles are won before they are even started.
Or maybe its not an arm wrestle at all, maybe just some dudes bro-in' out.
You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment