Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Prices for lessons

So i thought it might be nice to have a reference point for folks if they were interested in lessons as to the cost and what i specialize in.  I have a strong focus in drawing and painting with an emphasis on figurative and line work.  I subscribe to the idea that in order to become a well-rounded artist its wise to learn all aspects  including the traditional ways of understanding how to draw naturalistically.  Some people are naturally talented and others require more time to draw this way, but no matter what, anyone can learn with time and practice.

My current rate for lessons is $20.00 per hour.  This applies to one on one instruction and for group lessons, it is $20.00 per person per hour.  Although a lot can be learned in one hour, it takes time to work and practice technique.  I recommend two hour sessions in order for me to critique and engage with you in practice.  I can also provide you with lessons or practice that you can take home and bring back for constructive positive critique.  
Email me through this blog if you are interested.  

No comments:

Post a Comment